White water rafting is one of the longest established adventure sports in Sri Lanka , with rivers offering the average enthusiast a few thrills along with glorious scenery and the chance to view village life en-route. For the serious professional there are some extremely challenging rivers which can be run when the weather conditions offer a window of opportunity. The most popular area for rafting is along the Kelaniya river in Kitulgala, where the famous ‘Bridge on the river Kwai' was filmed. Fast headwaters and rapids on the Kelani and Kalu Ganga rivers and many others offer ideal sites in fine weather periods mainly (November – April) when rivers are not overloaded with heavy rains. Tours can be arranged for anything from 1 hour to a half-day including lunch. We have added more watersports, a trekking experience to one of highest plateau's Horton plains and beauty of marine life on the south coast beach.
- Exploring the commercial capital city of Colombo & shopping
- Beli lena caves
- Trek to see various Mammal, Bird and Butterfly species.
- White water Rafting at Kitulgala
- Trekking Horton Plains a windswept plateau, 2000m high
- Trekking World's End and Bakers falls.
- Boating on the Bentota river
- The HOOMANYIA BLOWHOLE - a natural hole that projects a natural jet of water skywards
- Underwater Coral garden
- Turtle hatchery
- Water sports at Bentota & palm fringed beach
- Eco Lodging & Upper star class accommodation
For details of Itinerary, tailor making or booking this holiday contact us at: